Academics & Evaluation System
The school follows the syllabus and curriculum as prescribed by CBSE and NCERT. The pattern of examination is according to the norms prescribed by CBSE. The course out line is a judious mix of rich Indian culture and best learning methodologies from around the world ensuring all round education.
Evaluation is based on a continuous system of assessment of students that covers all the aspect of students’ development through continuous diagnosis, remediation, encouragement and appreciation.
- KG (Nursery, Junior KG, Senior KG): There is no formal examination. Evaluation is based on continuous observation and assessments in the class room. There are 6 cycles of continues assessments and 3 evaluations.
- Grade I and II: Will have 3 Terms. Students will be evaluated through continuous assessments. Periodic I, II and III. Report Card is given at the end of each term. All assessments will be indicated in grades.
- Grade III – V: Will have two terms. Assessments include Periodic Test I & II, Half Yearly and Annual Assessment. Report Card is given at the end of each term. All assessments will be indicated in grades.
- Grade VI – VIII: Will have uniform system of assessment is followed from grade 6 to 8. It has 2 terms system with 2 periodic Tests, half yearly and annual exams. Report card is given at the end of each term. All assessments will be indicated in grades
- Grade IX & X: Will have Periodic Test I,II & III. Final evaluation will include two best of the three periodic tests & Final Exam.